OpenPPG 22 is the latest revolution in the sport of Paramotoring. It features a fast folding frame that allows for easy transportation, a truly zero motor torque design and, weighing in at only 21 lbs it’s by far the lightest paramotor on the market. Even with all the advantages and countless more, the OpenPPG 22 is the most affordable paramotor available costing nearly half of the best priced PPG for sale.
- Foldable – Quickly folds up into a compact size and easily fits into a small cars seat or trunk.
- Light Weight – The whole electric paramotor weighing in at only 21 lbs it’s by far the lightest gas or electric paramotor on the market.
- Maintenance free – While other internal combustion Paramotors require costly maintenance and rebuild every so many hours, electric paramotors don’t.
- Reliable – Fewer moving parts required to fly this EPPG makes it far more reliable, and does not need the constant tweaking IC engines need.
- Zero Torque – OpenPPG 22 is truly a zero torque paramotor. Two of its four motors spinning clockwise and the other two spin counterclockwise which cancels out any torque effects.
- Affordable – Costing nearly half of the closest PPG or EPPG on the market while being packed full of features it’s by far the most cost-effective paramotor right off the bat. Not to mention the thousands of dollars in maintenance cost that are saved.
- Fast responsive throttle – Being electrical allows super responsive, fine control of the throttle and allows very linear throttle response which is not possible with two-stroke motors.
- Easy to start – Just push a button and you are ready to fly. No pull starting struggle required which is very convenient when it’s on your back. Also when launching your wing the propellers don’t have to be spinning so it eliminates the chances of propeller tangling your lines.
- Thrust: 150lbs (22×10 props), 160lbs (22×14)
- 4x 50cc equivalent motors
- Weight: 21 lbs (31-61 lbs with batteries)
- Flight time: 10-40 mins
- 20 lbs smaller battery pack providing 20mins
- 40 lbs packs provide 40mins of flight time.
- Construction: Carbon Fiber and 7075 T6 aluminum.
- Carbon fiber frame
- Cage tubing profile set with netting pre-installed
- Red anodized aluminum hinge set for x4 arms and 2x legs
- Four 50cc high-efficiency brushless motors.
- Four high voltage 80A ESC
- Two 22×10 CW props and two CCW props
- Fully assembled throttle controller.
- Two 7075 T6 CNC gooseneck bar sets.
- All the necessary wiring, connectors, voltage regulators, and nuts and bolts you need to get flying (everything you need to fly except batteries, harness, and wing)